The world of natural latex mattresses is full of hype and myth… Dunlop versus Talalay, all-natural versus synthetic, single-zone versus multi-zoned… How is a consumer supposed to sort all this out? At Healthy Foundations, we understand that this all can be so confusing. That is why we offer our Latex Mattress Buyer’s Guide. This guide is designed to cut through all the myths and the hype to provide you factual information that will allow you to make an educated decision when buying an all-natural latex mattress. Some of the topics covered include:
- All-natural latex versus synthetic or blended latex
- Dunlop and Talalay methods of latex mattress construction
- Green qualities of all natural latex mattresses
- Comfort of all natural latex mattresses
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial, and anti-dust mite benefits of all-natural latex
- How to shop for a latex mattress
One of the most important aspects of this buyer’s guide is cutting through the “natural” latex term that is so freely used. Many retailers use the term “natural” latex when their mattress has just a bit of natural latex and the rest is synthetic. Check out our Guide to Latex Mattresses to learn more and know the difference between 100% all-natural latex and “not-so-natural” latex.